Processing of personal data
Disclosure art. 13 of Italian Legislative Decree 30/06/2003 No 196
(DATA PROTECTION LAW)
Pursuant to and for the purposes of the aforementioned Decree, FERRO-MET S.p.A. hereby informs the Users of this Website that the data are collected and processed for the following purposes:
• Contacting the User;
• Marketing & Newletters;
• Sending informative and/or promotional material even by email;
• Online-browsing tracking and statistical analysis for marketing, using Google Analytics* service
The personal information collected are the following:
• Personal data requested in the Contact Form on our Website (Last name, first name, email, ecc), aimed at adding Users to our Mailing Lists or Newsletters.
• User’s personal data as cookies and Site usage data, aimed at statistical analysis (using Google Analytics* service).
Data treatment will be carried out with the aid of computers, using security systems that will ensure confidentiality. Data could be stored either in paper and in electronic archives.
Data may be processed either by FERRO-MET S.p.A.'s employees, professionals or companies appointed by FERRO-MET S.p.A. to conduct services which can complementary, instrumental and/or auxiliary in order to execute FERRO-MET S.p.A: supplies or services.
The provision of data is optional but any refusal to provide the requested data will involve the inability, by FERRO-MET S.p.A., to offer its services and supplies.
Personal data collected by FERRO-MET S.p.A. will be communicated to the relevant State Agencies with the sole purpose of completing tax and fiscal obligations related to the business activities.
Pursuant to and for the purposes of articles 7 and 8 of Italian Legislative Decree No 196/03, the User is entitled to exercise all rights under this legislation, namely:
• get information about the data that concerns him;
• obtain the cancellation and blocking, updating, adjustment or integration of the said data;
• object to the processing of these data, for any legitimate reason;
• object to the treatment of data for commercial, advertising or market research purposes.
Data will not be transferred to any third parties for any advertising purposes.
The Holder of Data Processing is:
Via Medici 22/24/24a - 25080 Prevalle (BS)
Tel. +39 030 6801973
Copyright and trademark information
The content of this Website belongs to FERRO-MET S.p.A..
Reproduction, copying, distribution or inclusion in other works, in whole or in part, of the material available on the Website ferro-met.com is forbidden in any form other than printing or downloading of the material for the sole purpose of usage in good faith for personal purposes.